As a corporate member of Sidney North Saanich Yacht Club, 3C offers a winter discount up to 10% off labour rates to the members of SNSYC. December 1 thru to Feb 28∞
With the recent extreme freezing temperatures, we all had to pull together to help save people’s yachts. During times like these, it’s when we all appreciate a helping hand, to look after each others’ boats, to set heaters to prevent freezing, broken pipes, shovel snow, etc!
3C Yacht Services has decided to offer monitoring services to help out, and to offer the Basic monitoring package FREE to our regular local clients during times like these of extreme cold.
Package: Basic (Free for our local regular clients during freezing temp conditions)
- Monthly Visual Check – External, and Internal (more frequently depending on weather)
- Verify electrical power is ok
- Verify internal temp is ok
- Verify bilges ok
- Visual Check on snow load
- Emergency calls 24/7
- Basic plus the additional
- Sign off on visit once per month
- Monthly report
- Electrical power – Documentation of Amps, and Volts
- Test Bilge Pumps once a month
- Start Engines once a month to circulate engine oil and help protect from internal corrosion
- Visual check on engines / Engine Room / Thru Hulls
Package: Custom / Additional items
- Snow Removal as required
- Addition of BRNKL boat monitoring systems
Our belief in providing great customer service does not stop – ever! We want to always ensure a safe vessel, and to help with keeping your investment in it’s best condition – ensuring the lowest cost of ownership and maximize your pleasure and pride of ownership!
Each vessel we look after for you, comes with a personalized log book, free of charge.∞
3C Yacht Services / 3C Marine & Diesel Ltd. uses Amsoil for providing the best protection for your expensive engines. Talk to us about howRead More
Let’s take a look at what 3C Yacht Services can do to help you with getting your yacht ready for the winter season: Oil Change:Read More